Stitch by stitch and row by row – that’s how SALANIDA knits are made by hand. We carefully select highest quality natural yarns from which knitted products are warm, soft and itch-free. We mainly work with natural yarns which sometimes are prone to pilling. It is not a fault of a garment and can be easily resolved by using a wool comb. It is important that you take good care of your SALANIDA sweater so it takes good care back of you.
Knitwear Care Instructions:
- We recommend to dry clean your woolen garments or carefully wash by hand in cold water.
- If washing by hand, soak for 5-10 minutes. Wash gently and rinse - don’t rub.
- Wash knits separately using mild shampoo or wool-friendly detergent.
- Excess water should be squeezed out using a towel.
- Lay the garment on a flat surface, gently pulling into shape as it dries.
- Never wring and do not tumble dry - wool stretches easily.
- It is best to store knitted garments folded so they stay in shape.