Recycled Denim & Merino Beanie
This rib-knitted slouchy beanie has been carefully crafted from recycled denim cotton and merino wool blend. It's slightly oversized and has a wide, folded cuff to create a comfortable snug and lock in warmth. Denim hues will complement your winter outfit.
DETAILS & CARE
- Natural, soft and warm yarn
- Composition: 50% Recycled Cotton, 50% Merino Wool
- Hand wash in cold water and lay flat to dry or dry clean
SIZE & FIT
- One size, fits perfectly for head circumference 54-58 cm
- Measures 26cm in length and 10cm brim
- Every item comes individually packed in a box - ready to be given as a gift
We carefully select the highest quality natural yarns from which knitted products are warm, soft and itch-free. We mainly work with natural yarns which sometimes are prone to pilling. It is not a fault of a garment and can be easily resolved by using a wool comb. It is important that you take good care of your SALANIDA sweater so it takes good care back of you.
KNITWEAR CARE INSTRUCTIONS:
We recommend to dry clean your woollen garments or carefully wash by hand in cold water.
If washing by hand, soak for 5-10 minutes. Wash gently and rinse - don’t rub.
Wash knits separately using a mild shampoo or wool-friendly detergent.
Excess water should be squeezed out using a towel.
Lay the garment on a flat surface, gently pulling into shape as it dries.
Never wring and do not tumble dry - wool stretches easily.
It is best to store knitted garments folded so they stay in shape.